Employment Opportunities at ASA Tire Systems
Software Support Specialist, Meridian, Idaho
Summary: The Software Support Specialist will respond to customer inquiries and requests for assistance with the TireMaster software and additional third party software products sold and/or supported by the TireMaster support group online or over the telephone. They must provide expertise, advice, and advance knowledge, including in-depth problem solving to customers to help diagnose and resolve their software inquiries.
- Respond to requests for software assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Follow standard call center procedures
- Log all customer interactions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Basic understanding of point-of-sale software programs
- Knowledge of call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Exceptional social and customer-focused skills
- Proven group and one-on-one presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams both internal and external
Education and Experience (Minimum Requirements)
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience with point-of-sale-accounting and/or accounting-based software
- Call center experience a plus
Commensurate with experience and education.
MaryAnn Bishop, ASA Automotive Systems, 25 Manchester Street, Suite 100, Merrimack, NH 03054, Email: ResumeID@asatire.com.